Our classic shortbread cookies are versatile making them the perfect fit for any occasion, from a celebration to a casual coffee date. Shortbread has been bringing people together for centuries due to its classic buttery taste and numerous serving styles. For the best Silk Shortbread experience, try our cookies served in any of the following manners or paired with your favorite beverage.
Ways to Enjoy Silk Shortbread Cookies:
- Shortbread cookies are ideal sweet treats all year round, during every season.
- A Silk Shortbread cookie makes a great delicate morning pastry.
- It is a perfect accompaniment to a light dessert or fresh fruit.
- Serve with lemon curd or jams for a simple but elegant dessert.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with chopped nuts.
- For a truly traditional presentation, serve on a silver tray lined with a lace doily.
- Our tins preserve freshness in the traditional way. To further extend freshness of leftover cookies, they may be frozen in their original tin.
Beverages to Enjoy with Shortbread:
- Shortbread is traditionally enjoyed with tea, coffee and hot cocoa.
- Tawny Port, sherry, dessert wines and dry champagne are another nice compliment.
- And last but not least, pair with your favorite beverage.
- Shortbread cookies are a perfect gift item any time of the year.
- Our collector’s tins make the perfect gift for birthdays or any other holiday celebration.
- Our tins come in two sizes to accommodate your giving needs.
- Silk Shortbread tins and individual packages are great additions to gift baskets.